Toribash
Ooh.
The first 2 sound like crashing waves.
The next 2 sound like death burning a hole into my soul.
The final one sounds like hell (in a good way).
These sound pretty cool.
BAD LUCK
Ingenious, loved it. I really wasn't that focused on it when I started, but I enjoyed the way you built up to the fifth, as well as the titles of each track. I believe I heard some wobble from the third/fourth onwards. Anyways, it was quite good. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Didn't like the last two. The first three would be awesome in a creepy game though. I feel like right behind you should be ~10seconds of slow booming that ramps into a short modulated whirr, and then the last one Would be scooped ambience with some deep drums pounding like a heart beat.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
the final song just like HELL !! HELL !! good job !! i'm really scared
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Didn't like the last two. The first three would be awesome in a creepy game though. I feel like right behind you should be ~10seconds of slow booming that ramps into a short modulated whirr, and then the last one Would be scooped ambience with some deep drums pounding like a heart beat.

that sounds like a good idea, i'll try that sometime
Track 1: Didn't get really into it.
Track 2: Gave me a shiver, pretty good.
Track 3: I felt like I was in Dead Space for a few seconds >_>
Track 4: Halo scene with the flood. Creepy, but very cool.
Track 5: Sounded like I was fighting a Zombie attack with nothing but a Baseball bat and an M1911A1 Colt Pistol.

Neat tracks. You have potential for creating ambiance. I can imagine Track 4 and Track 2 being in Minecraft.
It's. . . been too long.