Toribash
Original Post
Going to post a replay every day for the rest of my life.
Attached Files
redux.rpl (281.8 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by Sunny; Jul 11, 2011 at 04:37 AM.
That was a pretty good replay, bro. I wasn't a big fan of how the 1st kick was setup, but the rest was good (especially the flow). Keep it up. 8/10
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
That was a pretty good replay, bro. I wasn't a big fan of how the 1st kick was setup, but the rest was good (especially the flow). Keep it up. 8/10

I am shit with openers.
Attached Files
symmetrical matrix.rpl (239.3 KB, 36 views)
Generic opener, but I like the slow and relaxed pace. Too bad the third kick never produced a huge boom or something like that, seeing as it sunk into Uke's chest. I guess not. The skeet looked pretty cool though. The pose and the setup for it was great aswell. Flowing into your poses make them look much better IMO.

Overall, good job and work on openers ;)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
oh no! skipped a few days..
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Generic opener, but I like the slow and relaxed pace. Too bad the third kick never produced a huge boom or something like that, seeing as it sunk into Uke's chest. I guess not. The skeet looked pretty cool though. The pose and the setup for it was great aswell. Flowing into your poses make them look much better IMO.

Overall, good job and work on openers ;)

Thanks man, I tried a bit harder with the opener on this one, hopefully it wasn't too generic. ;p
Attached Files
double-helix.rpl (290.6 KB, 26 views)
Ok, You're style is ok. You're DM'S need working on. You need to look a little bit more stiff when making a replay so you don't look like a noodle.

Try not being to stiff or relaxing the majority of your joints, keep it leveled. Though I get you're not being stiff, you're also being too relaxed. Good try though.

You get such good shots at uke! and It dissatisfies me to see them only get one or two good DMS, it's self explanatory, try booming more

Overall, good work. 7.5/10 for all
Originally Posted by Course View Post
Ok, You're style is ok. You're DM'S need working on. You need to look a little bit more stiff when making a replay so you don't look like a noodle.

Try not being to stiff or relaxing the majority of your joints, keep it leveled. Though I get you're not being stiff, you're also being too relaxed. Good try though.

You get such good shots at uke! and It dissatisfies me to see them only get one or two good DMS, it's self explanatory, try booming more

Overall, good work. 7.5/10 for all

Thanks, I've been trying pretty hard to get huge booms but they haven't really come yet... Maybe my next replay will just be all booms just to see if I can produce some decent ones. As for being more stiff, I don't really like that style of play, I think it looks a bit ugly, but that's just me. I do usually hold some joints that I need to though.
Dude that replay was pretty awesome =) I'm still to make such good replay. My replays seem more retarded than... workable.
I'd give that a 8.5/10
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Dude that replay was pretty awesome =) I'm still to make such good replay. My replays seem more retarded than... workable.
I'd give that a 8.5/10

Thanks.

oh, and here's something new with booms. (right?)
Attached Files
maddox.rpl (317.4 KB, 22 views)