Ranking
Original Post
Account hacking!
User Chamele0n entered my account and stole me 17.000 toricredits. Ban him! He has received lately a great amount of money from another players. Hope I get my money back. Thank you.

Transfer history:
2011-07-04 04:31:14 To - Chamele0n -17,000 Transfer 809

E-Mail received from Toribash:
Hello Llorx.
Your account was accessed by someone from another country:
94.179.92.89, Ukraine
If it was you, have a great time in Ukraine!
If it was not you, please change your password.
If you cannot login, please contact forum administration.

Many of the account he has recieved tc or items from seem to be either dead, storage, or he is own accounts since most of the accounts have no post count but have tc or items inside them.
I suggest contacting an admin or email [email protected] for a quick response to your problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A detail. I've not entered my account since long long time ago, so I think this guy found a security hole or something, cause I don't used my toribash password since months ago.
I don't believe there is a security hole. Did you try using one of those free-tcs-just-type-your-password-pages? Maybe you were phished
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Chamele0n banned. Right, I'll start tracing all the items and sending them back to the original owners. You should receive them soon.

Edit: ugh... Account History seems to be borked. I'll have a look at this later. Also if you haven't already done so change your password now.
Last edited by Fee; Jul 4, 2011 at 01:25 PM.