Toribash
Original Post
Help!
I had an ear infection and it hurt alot and it kept me up all night, so then I took some pain medicine in the morning and it stopped hurting. And then it started hurting again tonight, so I took a couple more pain killers, and so I laid down, and my ear stopped hurting and felt less swollen. But the it felt like I had a liquid in it so I felt around and noticed that I was bleeding from my ear and now I'm having a panic attack!!!!! What do I do!?!?
Welp, my mother is a nurse. She said it was a ruptured ear drum, and that i shouldn't put anything in my ear for a while... sooo, i guess i'll just go to sleep now.
Happend to me before dont worry its nothing serious just go to the hosp they give you some pills or something .
Take medicine. Rest well.

It happened to me too, when i was a child. I accidentally put some kind of tree seed in my ear.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Lol i felt a huge piece of ear wax in my ear and i took it out, it turned to be some kind of seed I don't remember putting in...
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
Lol i felt a huge piece of ear wax in my ear and i took it out, it turned to be some kind of seed I don't remember putting in...

A cleverly disguised Alien mind control device
Just a question have you been in the ocean or any water? That happened to me while spear fishing a wave came over me and the pressure change ruptured my eardrum. Then it got infected from the sea water.