Ranking
Original Post
Punk vs Metal vs hardcore
punk

metal

hardcore

c&c pls :3
Last edited by Mongius; Jul 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Really? You can't choose wich is better, everyone have different taste in music. And the "punk" example you gave is a bit wrong.
Today everyone says that Rise Against is punk, but it isn't. It is some "hard pop thing" that the mainstream public like, along with Linkin Park and Green Day.
Hardcore example is good, Angerfist is one of my favorites.

I am a guy that likes Pantera, Dead Kennedys and Angerfist. I can't say that one is better than the other two.
I love all of those songs equally. Very good selections there!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Rise Against is definitely NOT punk.

Also Metal is my favourite genre
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I was not expecting you to post a gabber artist for hardcore. I'll vote for punk since punk influenced a lot of music I like and metal and dutch hardcore are pretty awful imo.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
better punk example.
too bad it's censored, i just did a quick google search
*utub*

>implying any good punk came out after the 80s
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Rise Against is my favorite band, and I'd say they're not exactly punk. Some of their songs can be counted as Hard Rock, with very few actually being punk.
I didn't like like that Metal song at all, but mostly because of the dutch nature.
And for the last song, I don't like electronic music at all, so I can't really give a non-biased view on it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I like metal and that there sir is a horrible example of metal.

Pestilence would have been better.

Equilibrium is also German and can tell by their song titles.
Last edited by T0ribush; Jul 9, 2011 at 07:41 AM.