Ranking
Original Post
Concerts
I'm almost certain there was a thread like this but I can't be bothered to find it. List any concerts you've been to and your thoughts on the experience.

My first was Muse. The opener was Silversun Pickups who were awful. Muse kicked ass. My only wish was that we were closer.

Next was Kiss. There were 3 opening bands 2 of whom I can't remember and the last was The Academy Is... which was a weird choice. The show was great. We were right up front. My only complaint was the choice of like 1 or 2 songs.

Then it was Avenged Sevenfold. They had New Medicine who were O.K., Hollywood Undead who despite the fact I dislike them actually were the best opener, and Stone Sour who disappointingly were the worst even though they're my favorite. A7X was good but I disliked how much of their new album was played. like 3/4 of the show. Also Synyster Gates can't solo well at all but then again I expected that.

I'm seeing Soundgarden Wednesday. (and it was pretty damn good.)

How about you guys.
Last edited by randomguy8; Jul 14, 2011 at 06:50 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well I was at the Optimus Alive 09, I saw RAMP, Lamb Of God, Machine Head, Slipknot and Metallica.

Then I went to a Metallica concert in 2010, watched them in a 360 degrees stage.

I'm hoping to see Machine Head again September 17th this year. Them plus Bring Me The Horizon, DevilDriver and another band i don't know.