Toribash
Original Post
Lexx : Recovering my skills
This is actually a Cheat 720 Backflip, but doesn't really matter.
Hope you like it. Gonna put out new replays right in this post.
Enjoy!
Attached Files
#A+ Backflip 360.rpl (120.3 KB, 123 views)
#A+ Randat+Gainer Flash.rpl (234.7 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Jul 28, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Even being a small replay, the realism at your trick is stunning and just that makes the replay awesome.
There's no doubt that the skills are backing up...
9/10
Looking forward to more.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Good job.

I just really liked the way you absorbed the shock after landing by relaxing your knees at frame 900.

I don't have any realism experiences, so i cannot rate it, sorry.
Ah Lexx you impressed me with this one only thing I think you should change is the landing your arms look a bit awkward.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Thanks guys!
Hayz, glad you enjoyed it.
Akmal, thanks!
Cube, don't really know about the hands, the seem normal to me. But glad that I impressed you!
Firebolty, well, can't say it's all stiff, perhaps you're talking about the starting movement, when I tryed to get the momentum of the trick? Good thing you liked it!
DarkDemonx, no man, I'm harmless. Don't like demonishing poor Uke, plus takes a lot of time. Kind of annoying for me. But thanks!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
What do you mean its "Cheat 720 backflip"? By what means did you do the cheat thing?

btw, nice replay!
~knight zero~
you try a realistic opener not like nuthugs shity openers , i try the same thing weeks ago , pretty Annoying becouse it looks the most of the time to stiff and its just to slow to make some twists
Also for this opener a 9/10 ,the fulltwist backflip is amazing , epic flow there ( i believe all the things do you do in the ''fly moment'' have a nice flow (like your corkscrew some weeks Ago)) the landing is ok , not perfect but ok ... 10/10 for the fulltwist and a 7/10 for the landing
26/30 : 3 = 8,666/10 ;)