Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Eldricht's Replays
dunno how many of my replays will be well received, but here goes nothin.
Attached Files
Dismemfest.rpl (105.1 KB, 13 views)
Fuckyumang.rpl (76.7 KB, 9 views)
You didn't need that leg.rpl (105.6 KB, 10 views)
There all very nice dismemberments. Now that you have mastered that maybe try to add some style or realism to them.
1º replay . too bad 2/10 you lost your arms , and you dont kill the uke , you need more dismembers

2º replays lost your leg ? .-. 1/10

3º replay 2 dismembers ? kk 0/10

sorry . improve it
[-U]
Thedevill ~ Moneyboy99 ~ dragonsfc
Thank, DarkDemonx, I will try to work on not losing so many limbs
I have a hard time sometimes. A lot of times, I move in a way that I think is going to break something off of Uke, only to have the reverse happen.
Losing your own limbs (except for skeets and/or other special occasions) is a no-no. As for the dismemberments, you need a high-speed kick sometimes in order to get a powerful hit. Try going for areas with a lot of joints (the chest for instance) and deliver a decent kick/punch. I don't really like the idea of people thinking the replays are bad because they don't have enough dismemberments. That doesn't necessarily have to make the replay a bad one. However, that is a matter of taste.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Losing your own limbs (except for skeets and/or other special occasions) is a no-no. As for the dismemberments, you need a high-speed kick sometimes in order to get a powerful hit. Try going for areas with a lot of joints (the chest for instance) and deliver a decent kick/punch. I don't really like the idea of people thinking the replays are bad because they don't have enough dismemberments. That doesn't necessarily have to make the replay a bad one. However, that is a matter of taste.

When I'm in the are, I have a hard time bringing my leg around fast enough, any suggestions?
-----
Originally Posted by thedafa13 View Post
2/10 sorry
but i like the Dismemfesr because your bicep is just spinning around

Thanks, I think my biceps have a mind of their own.
-----
Well, I had a nice dismember replay, but it skipped the replay and went straight to a new round. Uke was decapped, missing an arm, said arm was in half, and his torso was split from his legs. I didn't lose a single limb.
Last edited by Eldricht; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump