Toribash
Original Post
How do you add text to a SP Replay?
Links to tutorials would be nice too. Please answer?
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
I think it only works in 3.91.
As you play just type /em just as you would in multiplayer.Same with uke but click him. You can also change the color of the em by doing this /em ^(Insert number).. Depending on the number you enter it will change the color of the followed text.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Omg finally you can /em in SP. Thank you for telling me!
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
I guess you are talking about emote.

During a fight type /em <your text here>

For editing a replay:

-Open the replay you want to add text in, in notepad.

-Look for the frame you want to add text in, let's say, frame 50.

-Find the line of frame 50 and add the following in a new line under "ANGVEL" line:

EMOTE 0;<Your text here>

For Uke:

EMOTE 1;<Your text here>

-Go to file --> Save. Run the replay and you will see the your tori emote the text you entered there.

I hope i helped.
No problem. Good luck with the replay or skit your making..
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
I guess you are talking about emote.

During a fight type /em <your text here>

For editing a replay:

-Open the replay you want to add text in, in notepad.

-Look for the frame you want to add text in, let's say, frame 50.

-Find the line of frame 50 and add the following in a new line under "ANGVEL" line:

EMOTE 0;<Your text here>

For Uke:

EMOTE 1;<Your text here>

-Go to file --> Save. Run the replay and you will see the your tori emote the text you entered there.

I hope i helped.

For future reference, this only applies to toribash 3.91.
Okay thanks! Someone should probably close this now.