Toribash
Jesus christ Kengee? Is this your 7th replay thread this week?

*ontopic*

All I can ever say you you is to and relax more, but don't replax too much.
Also before you do a madman, do somthing fancy like a hop or arm movement.
Well, your fluid, and not too fluid.

Also once you finihs your last hit, got strait into the pose, don't make the replay look lik you cant find a pose.
That madman was pretty good, but there are still a couple of flaws. Your movements are really messy and you have a lot of jerks and flinches. I didn't like the dms very much. I also didn't like the opener much. Besides those flaws, I don't see anything else wrong with the replay :P But, I would suggest trying to get some booms in your replays. Overall I'll give this replay a 7/10 Keep making replays. You're good right now, but I know you can get better :]
Well, like termic said, you shouldn't be too relaxed, and if you're going to land try not to make a sudden stop like if your elbow is contracted and then you extend it right before you hit the ground, it will cause a "jerk" or whatever. I'm not really the explaining type of person so, just keep making some more replays and I'm sure you'll figure out what's wrong. I would also suggest looking at some pro replay makers' replays like akumazzz or largekilla. Good luck man :]