Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Havent Gotten My Achievements
Hi, Ive bought a full chronos and i got it, but i never got the achievement, i also have the full marine, but no achievement, please help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
you must give achievements 24 hours to load. I can almost assure you that you'll get the achievements in 24 hours.

*patience is a virtue*
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
ok, well do i have too still have the item? or no?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
lolz, well you see i already sold my full chronos and i was wandering even though i sold it before the 24 hours was up, will i still get the achievement?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Since it's registered on the server that you did own a full chronos set at one time, I do believe you would still get the achievement. Although, correct me if I'm wrong.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
ok, thanks for the answers
-----
ok, i got the Full Marine Achievement but never got my Full Chronos Achievent...Help me please.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 17, 2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]