Toribash
Original Post
What's a replay thread?
?

The next replay should/will be better then this, just see this as something decent to get this thread going.
Attached Files
crabs1.rpl (184.2 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by cube; Jul 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Who knows, but that was a pretty nice replay.
I liked how you didn't flip over while "skipping" across to Uke.
Not much to say, but it was great.
9/10
BAD LUCK
Newone
Attached Files
cube - Stone cold goat milk.rpl (193.4 KB, 39 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
The movement and flow here are what I love most in this replay. The first jump could have had a bit more airtime, but it got the job done. I didn't like the 2nd jump much though, it had much less style than the previous one and the landing wasn't as good because you got lazy and didn't extend the total frames xD

Overall it's a pretty damn good replay, keep it up.
cube can't destruction
Attached Files
cube - Gyrating Blonde Bears.rpl (235.4 KB, 33 views)
i did a skeet with the lumbar it bounced off and hit the other joint falling :o
I honestly didn't like this one, both hits weren't that great, and the last one was semi good. The skeet was nice, but my only problem, elbow glitched from 1 point, higher up, didn't mess with anything.

I want to see something better than this, YOUR better than this :s
<3 cube
Well it can be, but it doesn't always have to be.