Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I'm back
I'm back and I'm making better replays!! Hope you enjoy my latest one out. I did this replay in like 60mins XD.
Attached Files
Link8_Cyclops.rpl (176.8 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by link8; Jul 18, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Originally Posted by LINK8
I did this replay in like 6mins XD.

Which is why I'm going to give you a 4/10.

Take time on your replays, or else take bad ratings. It's your chouce.
damn I ment to say 60mins lol. My sis wanted her laptop so I was rushing. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will change that.
This replay is alright, but some of the hits look really awkward. Like the first punch where your arm doesn't fully extend, and the last kick (Was it a kick?) was really strange as well.
League of Legends NA: Locus
4/10

The whole replay was incredibly grabby. Grabs look okay if they end up with boom hits but theseall ended up with single dms. I actually prefer single dms, but you can easily get those without grabbing. The opener was okay, but the rest was a tad awkward and sloppy.
You're getting better though. Put more time into your replays.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
damn I ment to say 60mins lol. My sis wanted her laptop so I was rushing. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will change that.

as if anyone says 60 minutes instead of an hour. you suck at covering up your mistakes.

also, too much grab, too stiff, no flair at all. 2/10
pennis and also dicke and balls
I doubt it would get a 2/10, Besides a mistake is a mistake deal with it. Also how was I to stiff? :/
Last edited by link8; Jul 18, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
it was not stiff but it looks to cheap to me the first punsh could be better and the first grab looks shit
3/10