Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED]farming qi
I, this guy/girl was farming, i waited a few games to be sure that the other tori didnt move, So i gave him a warning but he kept going so i decided to post the pic.
Btw: Im not on my main pc so i didnt cut the pic just, had a nice time with paint
Do you really think you're in control
well, as little as they know/ (maybe you) that if you beat your own IP adress you dont actually get Qi... or tc's for that matter. So techniacly he isn't farming Qi he is only attempting to! But 1 more thing, look at the wins, 0 which means he could be playing his bro simpley messing around. So i personally don't think this is enough evidence. (maybe a smod could check his ingame earnings, seeing how many games he has played today)'

EDIT: woops, i read the text above the pic. just uh lemme cross out some stuff...
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Did the standing Tori grab the flying one?

Anyways, this isn't a usual farm mod, nor are those usual farm settings, unless they started with 150 matchframes and set turnframes to 50.
They didn't even kick you and didn't even play 20 games together seeing as one of them is still white belt. Ok, you wouldn't gain Qi by playing against your own IP but still, they probably don't even know what Qi is.

They could still be farmers who just started farming though, but I doupt it.

I just checked their Qi, the white belt (crypids) has only one Qi while the green belt (crytipids) has almost 200, 44 of which from official servers. So yea, the green belt most likely got his Qi from somewhere else than farming with the white belt.
Originally Posted by MindSwiped View Post
I do not think it is illegal when there is an achievement for it.

... Seriously? I didn't know it was possible to be that dumb. (Actually, that's a lie. I'm well aware of the possibilities for dumbness.)

Back to the original topic, I've given both accounts a short ban since he didn't actually gain anything from the attempted farming. Thanks for reporting it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
lol @ hanzo for trolling way to be mature bro.

User infracted: Useless post.
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 19, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Thread closed, as the issue has been sorted.

On an irrelevant note, you're welcome for transferring your TP/VIP, MindSwiped.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&