Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Iceage's Replay Thread
Okay so here is my permanent (Really) replay thread. Rate and CnC please.
Attached Files
The opener had an unexpected twitchy moment for the right leg near the 410 frame but I liked it. Overall you had smooth, fluid movement which I enjoyed, and the boom hit was nicely done. After that, because you spinned with your pecs extended it looked unstylish and it seems that you look stiff with your arms at times. Another thing I didn't like too much was that you contracted your other leg for the last hit and imo it would have been more stylish if you didn't. For the last hit, I'm sure that if you tweak it a bit you can get a boom hit.

Overall it's a good replay. I liked it.
Termic6: Thanks

Wolf257: Sure Did

Zalmoxis: Thanks, I'm often twitchy so it's something I'm trying to work out and fix, I only noticed that twitched after I'd already done the boom so I didn't want to have to start all over again. I struggle to replay well and any advice is welcome, I'm trying to become less stiff but it's still a major issue for my replays, I'll try to get that boom at the end. Also if I didn't contract my other leg, I would have hit Uke too early for a decent kick.

Another quick replay with an old opener, rate and CnC please
Attached Files
Iceage - Oldschool.rpl (200.5 KB, 41 views)
Ok, so.

The first hit was pretty good, but you could have addde more power to it.
The second his was amazing, can't find anything wrong with it!
The first punch was pretty good as well.

You had nice flow and some great hits, 9.5/10
ugly
Gradeger: Thanks, it was impossible to get power on the first hit and still get a boom on the second

C'mon guys, more constructive criticism please
Nice replays, Ice. Love your booms, I can't get any of booms in my replays, 'cuz I'm still kinda noob at replay-making.

Cookie Roll - Great booms, good flow. Can't find a problem with it. 9/10
Oldschool - 3 hits, 9 dismembered body parts. Great job. Nice booms, too. 9.5/10
Last edited by Usamark; Jul 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Not 6, NINE..
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
Mark: We're all like that to start with, thanks for the comments too, there are a few tutorials on booms but don't listen to them just hit as hard as you can in the middle of the joints.

PS: I counted the parts on Oldschool, there were 9 lying around when I finished :P

So yeah more Constructive criticism guys
The first kick, it could have been mroe powerful, it seems you lost momentum and power before you did the kick which made it only break off 2 joints