Ranking
Original Post
old account....
Hi, well ,im having some problems with my old account ...
I had left the game some time ago ,
but , I remember the name was Puppets , and it was in a non oficial clan made by me , so the full name was Master[OF]Puppets.
well , I also remember the pasword , but when I try to enter , the computer says that the pasword is incorrect...

I know the pasword is the correct one , because I have toribash installed on my 3 computers and , it is seted in all of them with the same pasword , but now non of the 3 computers connect with that pasword.
(The pasword was setted to be remembered when I used to play , so it must be the rigth one...and the account hasnŽt got an e-mail )

So I need help to get my account again ... I remember I have had at least 7 texts in that account :S

Thanx 4 Ur time
Send an email to Support@toribash. with proof of ownership.

Be patient, it might take a few days cause there are other people who send emails to support.
You said your full name was Master[OF]Puppets. You don't have to do that now since we have a new Tori-clan system. Try just using "Puppets" with the same password to login.
beep
The account Puppets has 0 posts and was only active for one day.
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=puppets

Could is possibly be that your account was in any way affected by the rollback back then? If so, you may chose a different password when you recreated your account and thus the saved passwords don't work. Possibly.

---
Originally Posted by Timiotul
so ... what to do?

Uhm... I thought you may tried that new password if you remembered it. But you obviously didn't use a new password since you don't remember it. Also, you apparently haven't been affected by the rollback since you don't even know what I'm talking about.

So, sorry for confusing you.
Last edited by gerFight; Jul 21, 2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Please don't delete your questions...
To conclude ... , I have sent the e-mail to the support , and my old account was desactivated....

So , they can geave me the Name again , but not the texts u.u