Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
SCAMMED
im not sure if this belongs here but a player name YlanniF came into a server and was selling items so i baught something and told him to send the stuff so he said no he was scammed once when he sent so then i said ok and sent 8800 CREDITS and then he just left he never sent the items and i went looking in server for him and i found him and he just left again now he is just gone im SO PISSED
Not exaclty you may of lost TC but admins can perm him if they IP his name get his IP and perm ban. I know it may not help but it was your wrong doing for believe the idiot in the first place. Always tell them to put it in the trade centre
I almost got scammed too by him, but before I buy anything from anyone I look at thier inventory. BTW: his name is actually yllafi, not ylannif, that is if that's another person or second account he made.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
GoodMonkey.
In the Jousting server, remember?
He name was Yllanif.
Which is Finally backwards.
I also reported this last night on IRC when the incident occurred.
Last edited by Eckz; Apr 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM.
idle
Yarp, you dudes are going through the wrong channels. Again... But I am taking a nice noting of his name ^_^

We'll need any screenshots if you have em, and take it to an admin so they can trace the items.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.