Toribash
1. Make it FASTER.
2. Make it more REALISTIC.
3. Make the hits STRONGER.

Other than those, its pretty good. 8/10
ugly
Pretty neat spar.
I don't know if you were going for a really realistic spar so I'll just try to give some general constructive criticism.
The pace of the whole thing was great. I loved that you were able to get some constant action going on, but in some parts it looked like you were just waiting to get hit. Like around 2027 for instance, Tori was out of balance, looking away from his opponent and it didn't look like he was trying to turn around, regain balance or anything simillar, it was like he just waited for Uke's blow. It happened again around 1830 when Tori jumped in a way that didn't look like he was dodging or trying to attack, and around 280 the same thing happened with Uke.
It actually only happened once in the whole spar but avoiding messy situations like around 1930 is probably better. At those times it gets hard to see the hits or even what's going on, but like I said, it didn't happen often so it's not a big deal.
Maybe it was because the spar was really long or something but in my opinion it looked a bit too jumpy. Both ragdolls were almost constantly hopping and spinning, which isn't necessarily bad but turned out a bit repetitive since the spar had so many frames.
Overall it had some great combos and moves like Uke's spinning kick at 2025, the other one at 780 or the combo from 660 to 625, so I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.