Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Graphic Card Switch
Is there a way I can take my graphics card of of my acer aspire(not the netbook) laptop and put it in my toshiba satellite laptop? The graphics card in the toshiba isn't eally the best (rated 1.0 out of 10) and the graphics card in the aspire is way better (can run ray tracing and shaders with not problem) I don't know the EXACT model of the aspire, but I'll look when I get home. Thanx for any help

Toshiba Satellite

Acer Aspire

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I highly doubt it.
The Toshiba Satellite is MUCH larger then the acer, So the grapics card from the acer would be quite small compared to the rest of the parts. It could work, But i doubt it.
piss
Probably not. Laptops are not made to be easy to mix and match.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
LOL. Laptops don't even have video cards. It's more of a chip. If you have a reflow station and a large amount of knowledge I'm sure you could attach it, doubt it would work. (some laptops have video cards but they wouldn't be compatible with another laptop other than its own model)
Originally Posted by Flush View Post
LOL. Laptops don't even have video cards. It's more of a chip. If you have a reflow station and a large amount of knowledge I'm sure you could attach it, doubt it would work. (some laptops have video cards but they wouldn't be compatible with another laptop other than its own model)

Yep, laptops have integrated graphics cards.
You simply CANNOT change or swap or upgrade. Enjoy.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body