Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid]Oblivion Remake
I No the art board has been a little dead lately.
And i havnt been to inactive so Bam!

720p

Subscribe

Ps. Sorry i coudnt make the video the best quality it could be.
Last edited by Jets; Jul 27, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
So when can we expect a proper video from you?
"proper" meaning longer than the length of one replay.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
^^This.

But, this video is really nice. I love how you accented the strong hits in the spar, by kinda drawing them out.
You know what I mean.
And also, I thought the head switching at the start, (like when it showed nuthug's and oblivion's faces back and forth really fast) was almost too much. It hurt my eyes.

But overall, good video. Keep it up.
League of Legends NA: Locus
im sorry to say but the syncing was horrible, best example is the last hit it happens about 2 sec b4 it says 'you' in the song :S
other than syncing there wasnt really any effects on it so i guess its just a clean edit right Oo?
Check out my Youtube!
Only problem I had with this was during the flashing between replay and black screen.
Select the toribash clip when you want to seperate it, because it messes up the sound when you split the audio so many times at once.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

the only thing that was a bit disturbing is when the camera position changed it happened without any transition and was a bit messy

8/10
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Daaamn dude that was epic. I watched it without sound at first, and loved it

Turned on the sound and watched it again, didn't like it as much. The music doesn't fit in to it at all! I assumed you would've included sounds not music, you know the sounds they make in movie trailers each time the screen blanks out they make sort of an explosion sound (not actual explosion, shorter and lower).

The cam movement was awesome (I dont realy know what you call a "cam movement" though).

The other problem is the lengh, try to make a vid with more than one replay (like bendover said).

Great job though.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
So when can we expect a proper video from you?
"proper" meaning longer than the length of one replay.

Sorry ben but not soon. Everytime i get to doing it something puts me off or i dont like the vid.

Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
im sorry to say but the syncing was horrible, best example is the last hit it happens about 2 sec b4 it says 'you' in the song :S
other than syncing there wasnt really any effects on it so i guess its just a clean edit right Oo?

I Didnt try to add many effects. But i see your point. It was only a short part of the song that i wanted in it. so i had to fit the whole fight in that section.

Originally Posted by HumPeR View Post
Wow.

That gave me the chills.

Kind of short,but great 9/10

Thanks but really im not into long vids.

Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
^^This.

But, this video is really nice. I love how you accented the strong hits in the spar, by kinda drawing them out.
You know what I mean.
And also, I thought the head switching at the start, (like when it showed nuthug's and oblivion's faces back and forth really fast) was almost too much. It hurt my eyes.

But overall, good video. Keep it up.

Thanks and yeah. the switching back on fourth thing i was like just testing it out.

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Only problem I had with this was during the flashing between replay and black screen.
Select the toribash clip when you want to seperate it, because it messes up the sound when you split the audio so many times at once.

I Love your comments kyou. sinse youve had experience with sony vegas you no how it works.And yeah when i was spliting them i didnt with it would make a difference to the audio. I Was wrong :S

Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
the only thing that was a bit disturbing is when the camera position changed it happened without any transition and was a bit messy

8/10

Yeah i no but sinse there was only that tiny part of the song i wanted in the vid. and i had to fit in the whole fight i didnt have time for transitions.
you may notice i had to cut out some of the fight if youve seen the replay.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Daaamn dude that was epic. I watched it without sound at first, and loved it

Turned on the sound and watched it again, didn't like it as much. The music doesn't fit in to it at all! I assumed you would've included sounds not music, you know the sounds they make in movie trailers each time the screen blanks out they make sort of an explosion sound (not actual explosion, shorter and lower).

The cam movement was awesome (I dont realy know what you call a "cam movement" though).

The other problem is the lengh, try to make a vid with more than one replay (like bendover said).

Great job though.

Ill try to make longer videos but i just get lazy. And i no the song didnt fit well but i tried to make the best of a bad situation.