Toribash
I dont realy get you question, but if you mean that you need to watch some replays posted in replay threads, just click on the name of the replay, save it to your replay folder and voila (be sure to be logged in before you download it though).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If you saved your replay you can't lose it. Find the toribash folder, and go to replays, it should be in there with all the others.
I didn't actually lose it as in delete it

I lost it as in i forgot where it it. I dont have a toribash folder.

WHat im saying is what do you use to wath replays, realplayer or quicktime,ect.

I dont know what to use to watch the replays on the forums
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
I didn't actually lose it as in delete it

I lost it as in i forgot where it it. I dont have a toribash folder.

WHat im saying is what do you use to wath replays, realplayer or quicktime,ect.

I dont know what to use to watch the replays on the forums

Um.. If you don't have toribash folder, you can't play multiplayer :/ Everything is saved in the toribash folder. Nothing can view replays other than toribash, I don't believe any other thing can play a .rpl file. Just go redownload toribash, and place the folder on the desktop since you obviously don't know where your putting it.

Like mine goes
System > Games > toribash > replays
i think he mean with " i dont ahve an toribash folder" that he doesnt have the game
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well to answer your question, you watch toribash replay in toribash itself. There is a file called "tb" in your toribash folder, right click on the replay you want to watch (if it doesn't have the toribash logo on it), open with, browse for "tb" and there you go.

Or you could just put it in the replay the replay folder in your toribash folder (which you most likely have).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.