Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]Onga
Hey this is my second head made in Tribal style.
please rate it and CnC.
head called Onga.

here is the preview:

Artist is me
Resolution:512x512
Program used:Gimp

Thanks for watching
Last edited by BleeE; Jul 28, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Damn, you're really good, do you use brushes? Carry on making these heads and you'll soon be recognised as that guy who makes unique tribal heads, well at least that's what I'll see you as. Next time, you could make a badass looking one, maybe like a tribal version of bass (the first head in the head expo) and do something cool with it which will make it completely different from other tribal stuff.
Tint is sex.
This is a really good head. The only thing that sorta bugs me is the front of the head, like the face, but it might just be opinionated.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Wow, I like this head bro!
The head itself looks very nice, these eyes are pretty cool.
If you will make heads in this style again and again you will be one of the greatest tribal artists! Keep up the good work!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I hate to be an ass but I don't understand why everyone's saying it's so good
Yes, it is 7/10 at worst but I've seen better. I really don't like the front because of the round yellow shapes.
hmmyea i dont like the front too and now I trying to repair it

Praeter:thats my secret how i do them dont worry third head coming
Originally Posted by BleeE View Post
Praeter:thats my secret how i do them dont worry third head coming

Well its not much of a secret, lol.
its much improved from the last one, still not a fan of the carrot colour scheme tho :P
the front is a mess, doesnt look very nice, round eyes, odd split nose and a little smily mouth way down at the bottom.
the horn effect turned out quite well tho.
the side and back are much better looking, though the join on the side/top area is very messy.

can basically stick the entire comment that i gave cereberus here aswell

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
id like to see someone take my tutorial, and actually learn from it, rather than just repeating the steps.
looking for something interesting and new, this is just pretty average tutorial following.

you pretty much did some linear mapping of brushes together, with filling a few random areas.
id like to see you map various elements together, in various areas, lower and upper linking with front and back, bla bla bla, you know, mix it up a little.

the tutorial instructs in the basics, its up to you to make it more and put some of yourself in it.
my technique is very basic, i want to learn from the people who's technique and finishing is better than mine, so that i can improve aswell.

pretty negative, but eh

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The lines are oddly pixelated.
I would suggest taking off the mouth area. It's kinda drawing focus from the eyes.
The eyes don't work on this head. Usually round eyes aren't workable on a tribal.
There are some points where you could have cut the brushes a bit better to make it flow more.
Instead of the color on the back, you could have put it on the sides and it would have looked pretty awesome.
Green and orange is nasty looking.

Edit: ninja'd twice D:

I don't see much of a difference on the second one.