Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX]Just a robo head sketch.
Okay, so, this is my first serious head on toribash. I think it's quite good, for a first real effort. Born talent, baby. Drawn on the computer. Okay, here's the pic, rate it, and leave me any suggestions.

It's watermarked, by the way, so don't try to steal it.
OH, and also, give me some tips on shading. :3
Okay its pretty kinda looks like Starscream off transformers prime but anyway I don't understand what the stuff wrapping around he head is and I don't think it will map with out a line on the head what you should do to fix that is copy 1side then duplicate and flip or it will be a big nasty line on the back which doesn't look very on nice pieces like this but anyway id like to see were your going with this I think its going to be very good

7/10
Edit: Added a little preview of what it looks like in-game.

I don't know, I've never watched transformers, and.. I have no idea what the stuff around the head is either, I just think it looks good, and makes the head look better.
looks nice, like liltay said you need to do something with the top, but whats with the chicken scratch?!? itll just make it harder for you to make the actual head
I'm toxic go away.
The face is at a fine height. It's just the V shaped mapping on the face that kills it for me.
Not much to comment on, it's a quick sketch.

Tips for shading:

Look at pate5's tut. That's a pretty basic, yet effective. Play off of that a bit to develop your own style.
Lance, can I use that? D:
Since you can't, etc.
Oh, and, what's wrong with V-shaped poop?
Last edited by Phillip; Jul 28, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
Okay,Flipers post updates on the head also as someone else suggested on the first page you should use pate's tut on robotic heads Gl flipers