Toribash
Original Post
Pure?
Is the pure gradients as white looking as the torso? I look at them in the torishop and like test them on my guy and it doesnt look as white.
Bow To Me
What you can see in the torishop is what you can see if you already purchased it. As i can see. there's no difference between the pure gradients and the default one.
~knight zero~
Bullshit. Pure items are like, more white than the default gradients. Default gradients are like clothes washed with normal washing powder, and Pure items are like clothes washed with Perwoll White Magic. They are literally more white than white default gradients.
saint do u have the qi to post a pic with u wearing a pure gradient and no gradient and put them next to eachother on this forum
Bow To Me
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
saint do u have the qi to post a pic with u wearing a pure gradient and no gradient and put them next to eachother on this forum

Nope, sorry! But I am sure You can do it Yourself open up Toribash, click Torishop and after You find Pure items just click the Try option. For example, Pure Force+Pure Lax (can't preview gradient's cuz i have textures on and I am to lazy to take them off)

have fun.
well thats what i was saying in my first post in that torishop thing when i click "try" the pure gradient looks just like the default. so i didnt know if there was something wrong with the torishop or what. Also i can definitly see the difference when trying on the pure torso. So i hope the gradients look like the torso.
Bow To Me
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
well thats what i was saying in my first post in that torishop thing when i click "try" the pure gradient looks just like the default. so i didnt know if there was something wrong with the torishop or what. Also i can definitly see the difference when trying on the pure torso. So i hope the gradients look like the torso.

I am sure they do
I dont think so. since what you can see in torishop will be the same in the real game since torishop is already the game appearance. They will have the same codes written in your item.dat.
~knight zero~