Ranking
Original Post
VIP
Yeah, I'm trying to buy VIP for 140k, but when I went to fee's and crux's shop, I posted there, and PM'd both of them, I was still unsuccessful to receive a response. Can anyone speed up this process? Like a smod or admin?
inq.
You could try and contact them via IRC. They are in #raid alot of the time.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Alright thanks for the help. I'll try to catch them on IRC. Anyway, if you see them soon, could you pass the message that I want to buy VIP from them?

I will when I see them.

P.S I didn't think that was enough to make a new post, so I just editted it into this one.
Last edited by Fivah; Aug 3, 2011 at 06:39 AM.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
You could try and contact them via IRC. They are in #raid alot of the time.

Alright thanks for the help. I'll try to catch them on IRC. Anyway, if you see them soon, could you pass the message that I want to buy VIP from them?
inq.
Yeah! That's right. I usually see fee at the IRC. You can also PM them with check the "Request a read receipt for this message" so you can track the message if they have read it or not and also it will pop up a message in there browser screen once they log in forums and notify them that you have sent a message for them.
To check it, go to Additional Options > Miscellaneous Options > and check the box saying Request a read receipt for this message
~knight zero~