Toribash
Original Post
why is my rank and belt not updating?
i got a quick question here. my rank and belt are not updating it always say "20 games from yellow belt" when i win a match and i have won like 25 games. how do i fix this?
Im not sure about that. But it also happens to me when I play in private servers. They say Qi can be earned in any server but I guest there's a bug in private servers. also I asked that question too. Let me find that thread.
-----
Here it is: http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...214329&page=45
Scroll down and find my post. Read the next posts to see the answer until the next page.
Last edited by KZero07; Aug 5, 2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~
Well first things first, if you are playing a person/sibling who has your same IP then you won't gain rank belt Qi etc. This was installed to prevent farmers. I play in my private server al the time and always gain Qi.

Jordgubben; you didn't happen to be farming or playing your bro have you?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
For whatever reason belts dont change until you leave the server then come back. Im not sure if it happens in official servers but it happens.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
no i was not playing in a private server (i was just clicking in on multiplayer and took a match) and i was not playing with my bro. i tested to leave and then come back (that didnt work) i even tested to make a new account =(
-----
oh sorry i was a noob and didnt understand but i walked in in one of those Beginner:aikido 1 and then my rank finally got updated =D
Last edited by jordgubben21; Aug 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump