Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Photo Restoration
Here is a picture of my great grandmother in the late 1930's walking on a beach in gulf shores with my grandmother in one hand,and her brother in another hand.

This picture was pretty badly fringed in Katrina and every one in the family didn't think that it was salvageable.

So it took me two full days of concentration and tedios work to bring this back into my family.

Notice how i didn't fully finish the re colorizing process.
I wanted to make it feel a bit nostalgic.

CnC and comments are welcome
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
That's great, without reading it, I thought you actually edited thr second picture to make it look old fashioned, so obviously baring that in mind, you did a great job.

Lol your great granny isn't wearing a bra.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
That's great, without reading it, I thought you actually edited thr second picture to make it look old fashioned, so obviously baring that in mind, you did a great job.

Lol your great granny isn't wearing a bra.

Thank you praeter
i didn't think that it would be so noticeable that i was going for the old type look.

I will keep in my mind to omit that part when i make my portfolio.
Wow, great job! It feels nostalgic, even though it has no sentimental value to me.

Originally Posted by Praeter View Post

This.
Wow,That means alot to me that my work can actually influence someone that much as to feel nostalgic.
:3
Thank you slycooper
its a really nice picture Swyne.
the coloring in my opinion give an old and still realistic feel. and the fact that you didn't fully recolor it does in fact give it a nostalgic feel.
[11:03] <Murmayder> I AM A WALRUS
really great editing skills, hmmm.. i just remember my great grandmother... good times... good times... your grandma is smexy dude
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
First of all I'd like to point some minor mistakes... There are places with seams (right side and below).´

Second, the good things (:D): The picture looks like it was drawn a long time ago, therefore, it looks nostalgic. And most importantly, the rework of the picture transforms the black and white atmosphere to a happy, lovely atmosphere, which is pretty great.

Nice work.
Last edited by pal; Aug 14, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Gosh that's incredible. The colors are nice, and the nostalgic feel is perfect. 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|