hi guys , i need some answers to these questions
1. do trickers use 20 grav?
2. any tips on the lift off on floor tricks
3. any tips in control
4. how do you keep your body weight in one dirrection when spinning

XD
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

I've been doing this for a while and the gravity i use is hitch dependent on the tricks im doing.
say im doing a double flip with a twisted landing to prepare for yet another twist, i would use -15.00 gravity so i can catch air and still maintain some control on my coiled landing.
i find that spin speed and angle are decided by how much of your body mass is in one area, now if i wanted a twist with a soft landing i would bring my knees in towards my chest near the end of the twist (double,triple, etc.) this is the answer to both control and spin direction, spin direction is controlled with your lumbar and chest/ pecs but also glutes turning in one direction promotes a coiled movement in the other.
as for on floor tricks, you rely on your entire body but mostly your ankles, extending your ankles offsets your balance a bit so you counter it, right? wrong, what you need to do is flow with you movements and let everything move, so extending your ankles and hips while relaxing your knees promotes a forward lunge with a backwards rotation.
I've babbled a lot and most of this advice is purely conceptual but i hope i helped
anyone who needs more tricking advice pm me, I've been registered only recently but I've been toribash tricking since '07
Last edited by Took; Aug 14, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
could you answer these questions pls?
1.to people change grav like you do , ive seen some great trickirs and im pretty confused
2.IF your going to use 30 grav would it be harder or would you just apply another technique ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

there are several different types of tricking, not all of it is back flips and twists, there are ground stunts, for these stunts -30 gravity is applicable.
as for the first question.....you would need to ask fett, nuthug, or a couple other ground/arial trickers
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
thnk you , and could you pls give examples of back flips and twist using grav 20 or less and ground and arial twist
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

having said that
1. do you change the grav when sparring ? or do you just us 30 grav
2. in performing spins and flying kicks , do you apply the same technique in tricking ?
and 3. do you consider sparring as a major part of tricking ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)