Toribash
Original Post
I Wanna See Whos Still Here!!!
Hey guys, this is RazorSharp here, most of you wont remember me kuz im a very old player and i sold my account a while , but i was a 9th degree black belt and aleader of a clan called AMG (Armageddon)
And I wanna see if any of these old players are still here, so you tell me!

~Hxcqbbimo
~IceyLegend
~bdo
~Trippy
~ItsATrap
~Jambi

Any of these ring a bell?
I think I have seen Trippy, and Jambi ingame a few months back, but never heard of any of them, and I haven't seen them post on the forums.

But welcome back.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I wanna play Jambi in judo again like the old days, is there still a judo league?
-----
I used to be rank 3 for judo, im looking forward to coming back to show you new kids how its done. >.<
Last edited by bigblades; Aug 16, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
judo league died i believe.

and i was also in armageddon ;o

but Tim was leader of it, and before him was Airstrike6 but maybe im thinking of wrong clan?

Hxcqbbimo still exists ;o
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
RazorSharp was the creating account of it, the clan tag was AMG kuz at the time only 4 letters were aloud for your clantag, then i owned a clan called Guardian Angels.
And wow, gay.
-----
I sold RazorSharp to Hector for 600K tc to my other account called heatbanger, which im pretty sure was somehow deleted because I cant log into it
Last edited by bigblades; Aug 16, 2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This isn't really the type of thing to discuss. Shoot the guys a PM.

To make your life easier, Hxc and itsatrap are still here, Hxc is pretty active too.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan