Ranking
Original Post
Computer Speed
Alright, apparently my computer can't handle toribash anymore, so I need some programs and such to make my computer either:

1. Remove space and increase operating speed and such so I can play without tb crashing.

2. A program that makes games run more smoothly and such so my computer can handle it.
League of Legends NA: Locus
1- Download Ccleaner. It sweeps most unwanted stuff from your computer. I highly recommend this.

Download it here:

www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

2- Go to start menu --> Run --> Type "msconfig". a dialog box will show up with some tabs. Click on "start up" tab and then uncheck any unwanted programs that comes on start up.
Hey thanks akmal. I removed about 2 gigs of memory off my computer, but I doubt I'll still be
able to play toribash. Thanks for the quick help but my computer still needs more than that.
I also recommend use Game Booster by IOBit.
And any Other PC utilities like TuneUp Utilities, Advance System Care, etc.
CCleaner is just more like removing unnecessary Registry, Files, History, etc.
~knight zero~
I have a whole tutorial on how to speed up your pc and give it a thorough scan. Link is in my signature.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
CCleaner is just more like removing unnecessary Registry, Files, History, etc.

You will be surprised at how much speed you can gain by just removing unwanted/unnecessary registry entries.

That's what ccleaner exactly does.
Hey thanks everyone. This should fix all the problems I've been having. (Hopefully)