Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]Jib's heads which needs some advice and suggestions.

Robotics

Anime / Cartoons

My fav artist is Alphasonik <3
Last edited by JiBaiLanJiao; Aug 31, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
mmm, interesting designs jib but you should try on a new perspective in your eye designs. not alsways visors, and try to make the eyes bigger on the top pic and also, dont put too much blank spaces.
hey.
I'm trying to get the hang of making the eyes,I still have no ideas of making new design for the eyes.But we can also have a non eyed robot,right?
first of all... which programs did you use for create them?
by looking at the technique used the one on the top i guess its one of your latest creations. Good try with the metal effect in the relief. Also the rest needed a bit of gradients and shining parts tho. Sections are quite weird i dont like them
+ eyes are to simple and put some light reflection on the relief of the plates.
if is .AI or .PSD we can catch up in skype and I can help you out with it.
Send a pm in the case
New head texture made by Jibailanjiao,Metal Sadness.The metal parts are only Demon,Void and Quicksilver.The eyes are,Amethyst,Elf and Gaia.I'm going to equip this head texture in the future,so this is never going to be for sale.

Metal Sadness by Jibailanjiao

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
first of all... which programs did you use for create them?
by looking at the technique used the one on the top i guess its one of your latest creations. Good try with the metal effect in the relief. Also the rest needed a bit of gradients and shining parts tho. Sections are quite weird i dont like them
+ eyes are to simple and put some light reflection on the relief of the plates.
if is .AI or .PSD we can catch up in skype and I can help you out with it.
Send a pm in the case

Forgot to replay to this,xD.I use GIMP,Photoshop is too expensive for me and mom won't buy it for me.Still learning to make the eyes,now my latest creation is Metal Sadness,I made something else instead of visors.I learnt the metal effect from Pate5(He didn't teach me,I learnt it myself).I don't save them into .PSD or .XCF,my dad told me: "Start it today,finish it today".You should check out Metal Sadness,it's kinda cool.
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
quite an interesting design and color pattern but you know you could put more metal plates at the eye part

Forgot about this post,actually I was planning to make a Futuristic Uke Head Texture,but I changed my mind halfway,I was lazy to remake those things so it turned out like that.