Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]WIP clan vid
OK so here is a clan video im busy working on, the last 3-5 second please ignore, i havnt done anything with them yet. So are there any comments, suggestions, CnC?
Last edited by Muse; Aug 23, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
wow you are really an allrounder artist: avy+sig, textures, videos...
ill give this a 6/10 since its only a wip
maybe you should try to delete the mouse button on the screen and you should delete also the fraps sign...
I'm not so pro at making videos so i can't give good tips to you... i just can rate it
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

meh 4/10.

some problems with the vid...
-little sync
-mouse button
- frap.com
- sound from toribash (hitting,moving noises)
- font was meh.

some upsides.
-intro was cool
- song was cool in how it went "READY?" at start. sets up for some good sync.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by HackXIt View Post
wow you are really an allrounder artist: avy+sig, textures, videos...
ill give this a 6/10 since its only a wip
maybe you should try to delete the mouse button on the screen and you should delete also the fraps sign...
I'm not so pro at making videos so i can't give good tips to you... i just can rate it

Thanks
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
meh 4/10.

some problems with the vid...
-little sync
-mouse button
- frap.com
- sound from toribash (hitting,moving noises)
- font was meh.

some upsides.
-intro was cool
- song was cool in how it went "READY?" at start. sets up for some good sync.

Fraps.com I think is gna stay there unless I purchase an upgraded version or somthing. Mouse, sure thing ill get rid of that, font isn't really that important as its super easy to change, as for the sounds that's easy to remove. The sync is difficut though, I have limited replays to work with, but I didn't think its that bad atm.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
. The sync is difficut though, I have limited replays to work with, but I didn't think its that bad atm.

hmmm. maybe request more replays from them?? (maybe ask for permission to sneak a replay from someone else and /lp the person that you are trying to use the replay with)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
hmmm. maybe request more replays from them?? (maybe ask for permission to sneak a replay from someone else and /lp the person that you are trying to use the replay with)

Sounds do-able also where are the replays out of sinc, the first piece I thought was pretty in sync.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris