Toribash

Well, one of the few videos in last few months that I enjoy'd.
Quite simple but good, without shitloads of effects in random places, nicely done intro, even if not connected to TB closely, good replays.
I dislike fffffffffffuc... er, frame drops in slow montion moments, opt bruise ( when it's off, joints don't go red ) and some shifts/transitions ( too harsh ).

Overall, 9/10
retired
That was pretty cool.
Cant say it was fun to watch, but it was definatly cool.

the dub was a little darker than i usually like, but thats fine.
the camerawork from 0:17 - 0:22 was perfect, good angles, could see, looked cool, nice and smooth and blablabla
transition of players and song at 1:26 was pretty cool, liked that

not a fan of those dark shaders u used from 0:36-0:46.
i like being able to see what im looking at.

in terms of production, Im mostly fine with leaving the bruising on, it just works sometimes.
could be turned off in a few areas, eg: 0:29.
but thats getting really picky.

aside from that i cant really see anything really wrong with it.
solid video, straightforward, good replays, good sync and good camerawork.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
This is your first vid?

Or I have just never seen any of them.

This vid was awesome

Great song choice

and great choice.
The cnc is pretty much covered by Ben's post.

I loved the camerawork most of all from your vid. The intro was also good, but maybe it would have been better to put the names of the replaymakers from the start. Having them in the outro credits isn't bad either though. Some of the transitions were a bit too rough, but most were smooth. I can't say that the song was bad or good, it wasn't exactly too exciting but this could be just my personal taste.

Overall I'd rate it at 9-10/10
It's all pretty much been said already.Good camera work, clean, appropriate transitions, a few sections that were a bit dark but a solid video overall.

Also, feel free to use any of the other replays I provided in other videos you make, if you need any.
Pretty much was said about this video.
Anyways, I really liked it, especially the idea to change the Tori's.
Great Job Dude. If you need any more replays just contact me.

P.S: Downloading this to my Iphone
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020