Ranking
Original Post
[VID]Beautiful lies
CROCODILE

ENTERTAINMENT

BEAUTIFUL LIES

Soft: Toribash 3.91, Sony Vegas 10, Adobe After Effects
Replays by: Rigellion, Toritracer, Sleer.
Music: edIT - Mop head
Plugin for AE: Twixtor.

Special thanks to mac.perfect
There was too much of the whiteness effect and the replays were pretty laggy.

Seems like the only 2 effects you used was the old video looking one and the whiteness effect.

4/10
7/10

Not really what I expected when I chose this.But it kinda did the trick.The effects were okay in my opinion.I wasn't looking forward to seeing people flip around for 3 minutes though :I.
beware
the goblin
song's just bad, makes me wanna sleep. the sync is'nt that good either. effects made the video hard to see and concentrate, it also made some parts annoying. in the other hand, replays were good. 4/10.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

the vid is soft and slow,thats good i just love the slow motion
wanna ask here,you use slow motion eff in AE or sony vegas?
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Tume View Post
There was too much of the whiteness effect and the replays were pretty laggy.

Seems like the only 2 effects you used was the old video looking one and the whiteness effect.

4/10

Are you kidding me?
Where do the replays lag? Jesus,think before posting.

Nice intro,ok music,not so much sync

7/10
I play games and lift weights.
Oh wow, everyone is using The Glitch Mob now...
Well I did like it, intro was a bit mediocre though. That grain effect got a bit old after a while, and the whiteout part of it didn't look all that good on the 4th loop. Would've been a lot better with more sync, very "syncable" song. I admittedly get what direction you were trying to put this video in, but unfortunately didn't go all that well. Nothing really that made me want to keep watching after the first minute, so it got a bit boring there. Also a thing you should watch out for; Make sure you have good enough fps before you apply twixtor, because when you start slowing it down that much, people can see the fake frames that twixtor produces, and they're not good looking.
Can't go any higher than 7,5/10 =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the vid was nice and relaxing , but the replays after rigellion's replay werent so great
7/10 overall
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)