Toribash
Original Post
Unofficial ModMaker Clan
Hi,

I'm making the new unofficial United Mod Maker's Clan [UMM].
This is for people who like to make mods and edit replays.
Please post if your interested.
Re: Unofficial ModMaker Clan
this barely fits the new clan rules please delete this and start over to fit the new rules.
*Lurking about*
i'm not intrested in joining the clan mostly cus i've never been botherd with moding this game, and i'm still not :P

however i'm a good story maker so heres your new clan story:

I.d like to point out that people in this story are all speeking from siegeis mouth, they havn't attuly said or done this but it is based on current toribash events.

story start
As a tori rose from the ground, holding his sword in hand, the think blooded air splitopen and a swift few moves ripted him appart: this war had been going on for an Age, if not longer. the clans where growning, affter the existance of the first clans such as the holy ones: MAD, many a mortal has chanenged the gods, Evil had started and the the Pit fighters, these 2 new clans where the strongest new clans that had risen, but this war was of 20 clans all made by the general peon class. the United clans had long since vanished, and nothing could stabolise the fighting.

Chap#1: war of the clans
Chumpy: "There are a bloody lot of these fools, where's SMASH? oh and those new guys PF?"
MetalMario chops thee toribashiens into a pile of blood befor jumping a swift 0b blade, landing on the sholders of him and with a quick twist snaps his neck "Gah why you asking me?! your the guy who was briefed on all this!"
Chumpy lands a blow to the chest of the closest tori
"Oh come on you can hit harder than that!" Sieg looks up and chumpy see's that sieg cauct his punch. roboturkey is allreddy smashing through with the PF army to aid the fellos but as they charge some or the lower ranking members are picked off, ripped into pices; "BLAST! DIE!" Sieg dosn't waste words as he jumps into the croud of 0P "no Wait!" Metalmario shouts out but all of PF is now in the midst of the battle.

Chap#2: SMASH
"you started without us?" a blase of fire sparks out as a single punch from Gif blasts though the tori that was attacking chumpy "SMASH!? good, we needed some help over here, where the hell have you been? akk! *smashes a tori into ablivion who just punched him in the back* these basterd have been giveing us hell, there are so many!" but miko, gif, empream kick and other all walk past as if it where a long corridor made of marble. they stand in delta formation and then run, jump and destroy many a toribashiean.

Chap#3: Destruction of a clan
Sieg was danceing in a hornets nest, as he dodged a few blows he was nocked to the flor by an 0p member; gothica, gothica grind and was about to stamp on sieg, but as ever he dodged spinning towards gothica betwean his legs, then triped him and slamed him to the gound, he spun stood and was hit again, sieg was running out of breath as he kepted dodgeing and hiting off enemys he was eventualy given a swift blow to the head, *AHK!* *thump!* "Dame you! eh, what's thaT?!" just then a blaseing light shone though, Evil member Metal mario arived and hyperviper was no more. "ahh thanks, one too many me thinks *winks*" he stands and jumps grabing with one hand a member of 0P, useing his new move the javelin kick he kills him splatering blood over his face and throughin the chest behind him. he stands on one leg and destroys gothica and the rest of 0p

Chap#4ower of the origin.
SMASH was pownding in everything they saw but they grew tired, evil; who had been here since the start of it all where back to back with PF both of witch where just holding there ground... "DAMIT THERES JUST TO MANY!" Emo-Boy shouts as he ripps the limbs off a defiler, "Keep going, NOW STRIKE!" chumpy was talking to him self... (this was normal =P) they where getting hit more now, pf had witled down to 6 people, and none of evil other than chumpy and Metal mario where anywhere in that area, SMASH jumped off, "LOOK! SHAMSH IS RETREATING!" "no, i don't think they are, look only gif has left the others where just protecting him, now they come this way!" "BROTHERS!" empream addresses the clans "KEEP fighting! gif has gond t. UGH!" Empreakick is taken into the ground draged down. "NO DAMMIT!" Vitron jumps out but he's to late, the LJ runs down to his last breath, he chokes and then is, dissarmed in effect. the cround slows and turns in to a tight circl slows steping inwards like cats affter thire pray. "this might be it, but we whent down fighting." Metal mario looks worried, this was the worst situation he'd been in.

a blinding light blasts back the first 5 lines of the heretics, Gif drops down but allmost dies as he hits the floor, he obviusely wasn't the cause of this purge of light, suddanly MAD, and Bouncy both drop to the floor, raise and in formationperfectly synced, they jump in every direction and splater the demonds on this curse, Veb, Hampa, and nokturnal desended: "well done brave clans, you have been saved from this war, we will deal with this abomanation." ishi jumps past PF, Evil and SMASH and with a strike kills all the bloody double posters, the gods of toribash destroyed in one blinding flash, nothing but the origanal clans, and the demi clans where left standing.

Chap#5: the gathering of the grate force
the time of the demonds had ended, and all ad time to rest, the clans where plentiful from victory and could tend to the wounded... "ahh, this is how it's ment to be" "yea, no kidding, i herd that war was a tough one.": 2 kids chated, but little did they know, indeed no one knew of this, on the battle field, one of the strong of the heratic clans, stood, and, breathed.

Chap#6: Giuld of the grate
Evil forces where gathing over the land of toribash, this was no ordanary sunday morning, but now... new forces of good where also rising, many of the areas mostly the market place where damaged from this war, some of the grate art makers stoped produceing, and the comunity struggled, so in effort to uphold the forums, and save us from a new war; the new MMC rose in place of where the UC stood befor, this new organiseation is here to hold the power, to survive any attack.

PS. sorry not my best story ever, infact that was prrity lame, you might not want to go with that :P but hay if you like it it's your free of charge. (not that i normaly charge for storys ;) )

reads chumpys post:

aww well that was a waste of a story :/

PSS. makeing a logo if you want it.
not really, i'm reading a homeworld 2 story some random person made up, it's alot better than the homeworld mod he made :P

each chapter is 6 pages around, i'm on chaprter 6 waiting for chapter 7 to come out.
Nice story Seige, but im not in it it would be 20x better if i was

[T]
#hi

just make your own mods javagamer. who needs a clan for that?
All knowing