Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] The Seven Heads of Power and Wisdom
Here they are, the quality in this pic is 100x100 but the actual each head size is 512x512 so the quality and detail are much higher in the more complicated heads.

I know the previous owner of the middle-head and red-black one, swedishpower. Yellow dragon is by Muur. These heads were sold to me during the march-may this year so I really don't remember many :S Please, come to claim if you were the previous owner of one of these heads.

Offers in tc or good items :3
Last edited by Jire; Sep 2, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Please add it within 24 hours or I'll have to close the thread.

Also, please state the artist and previous owners (if any)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
may i see ingame pic of the sun monster thingy?

I'm pretty sure you mean this.

penus

It's by Muur btw.
It's All About Expansion
Joshuada, danzos kindly provided the pic for you :3 So as you can see, the quality difference is significant to the little pictures.

Swedish ty, added.
I have only 128 head anyway, so you might as well screenshit and copy those about 100x100 heads and put them as your head text art as preview, then decide. I can't be bothered to put all textures on my head, take screens, upload and put here. I can send the flat for a serious buyer of 3-5k heads.