Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That's the bes tvideo I've seen in a very long time :O
Epic intro, loved ukes good night kiss .
Really nice man 10/10
Last edited by Rooyall; Sep 2, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
Holy fuck.... That's the Best intro that I'v seen!
Great job Oracl 10/10
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
The effects used here are amazing, but they take over the toribash part. The camera was way too close for most of the replays, the music was very boring, and it feels like it wasn't balanced enough. While the intro was epic, it took up too much time and started to becoming a bit less interesting to watch after a certain time.
This is possibly one of the best videos I've ever seen.

The intro was simply perfect, and the effects you CAME UP WITH to create sync was original. The music was okay, but it was good enough. The replays were fantastic, and nobody's textures/colors were annoying.

I just wished it was longer.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Oracul, you've outdone yourself! The intro was amazing, unlike any other clan video I've seen. It told a story, great job. The music was great, the replays were alright, and what Kyou said :>
Damn Oracul, don't think I've ever seen effects that amazing in a toribash video before O_o

10/10
Can't find anything wrong with it
Wow...
amazing.
Intro told a story and was executed perfectly.
Sync was very accurate and original - I liked how you used the body breaking sounds to create it.
Song was chosen well.
Effects were great.
10/10
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Extremely impressed. 10/10
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body