Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] And again multiplayer problem

If I click the actual multiplayer button, the program crashes. Verion 3.91. History log is empty.
Problem appeared when i updated drivers on the radeon graphics and chipset on the Intell and HP websites. What should i do to not having a conflict of drivers with game?
I tried to delet login.dat
When tori crashes ive got a report: "The instruction on "0x7781e3fb" address has addressed to memory to"0ч0000000f" address. Memory can't be read" (thats a close translation).
In enternet ive seen an advice to make some changes in file boot.ini. This file is hide. When i click to see all hided files (including system) i cant find this file. Searching cant find it too. I have some folder BOOT, but not a file, that could be opened in some redactors.
I deleted all replayes, and only replay, that stated in stderr.txt, i tried to save only one replay. C++ updated. Nothing helps. Ive seen a lot of topics with this problem but not a working decision(

Notebook HP Pavilion dv6-6169er i5-2410M/ 6Gb CPU/ / Graphics HD6770 2Gb/ Win7

-stderr
set_regedit_key : failed to open .rpl (5)
set_regedit_key : failed to open Toribash.Replay (5)
set_regedit_key : failed to open Toribash.Replay\DefaultIcon (5)
set_regedit_key : failed to open Toribash.Replay\Shell\open\command (5)

-dxdiag:
Operating System: Windows 7 Домашняя базовая 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.60.48F.13
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6092MB RAM
Page File: 2137MB used, 10044MB available
Windows Dir: CWindows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
DirectX Debug Levels
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) HD Graphics
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_3388103C&REV_09
Display Memory: 786 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2092 MB
Shared Memory: 2789 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

thanx beforehand
Last edited by AllenSPb; Sep 5, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
1.Try opening toribash in compatability mode with say windows xp service pack 3 and as administrator.
2.ensure you downloaded the correct driver.
3.try rolling back your driver to the old version.
meap rocks
yes freeplay and coming in rooms throug the /jo roomname is able. Matchmaking is correct too
first and second advice dont work. now il try to roll back drivers. When i tried to play without drivers on clear notebook all was good (multiplayer worked), but type was incorrect.
Last edited by AllenSPb; Sep 7, 2011 at 08:30 PM.
this happen to me long time ago.
I delete toribash (all toribash, I use a cleaner program too).
post ur replays that u like, then delete toribash and instal it again.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
its pitty but nothing dont work. Nevertheless thx that you tried to help me. Il be waiting for a moment, when decision on forum will be found.
A lot of people have bugs when it comes to Multiplayer (I'm one of them). I was just in IRC for it, and they said that we're just gonna have to wait for Hampa or someone.
have anyone some new ideas how to fix a problem?(
ive seen an advice to try video card switching through the catalist control center. but doesnt help(
old versions dont work too. only one of the oldest with different design works, but there is no servers supporting this version
Last edited by AllenSPb; Oct 10, 2011 at 09:41 PM.