Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
some new replays
long time since my last thread. school works been really hectic lately. Luckily, ive had enough spare time over the past 2 days to make some SP replay goodness. enjoy and rate.

NOTE:
tribute_to_esse is made from scratch. i tried to recreate esse's opening move from his infamous replay "The Swing" and made something different.

so-so_combo gets to a good start, but i thought that the last kick didnt flow right with the rest of the replay. oh well. hence the name, so-so combo.
Attached Files
FriedRice-brutalcombo.rpl (61.1 KB, 26 views)
FriedRice-tribute_to_Esse.rpl (85.5 KB, 25 views)
FriedRice-so-so_combo.rpl (121.7 KB, 19 views)
FriedRice-spinnycombo.rpl (83.2 KB, 16 views)
9/10 very good replays, the esse one was the best tho
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed
8.5 (woah kickspeed you maniac)
9!
9!

These replays are awesome and fun to watch. Thanks for posting.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Ahhhh.

I knew you'd be back, FriedRice.

Amazers replays.

Don't worry, I'll get some Neosporin's title made me laugh hxc..So thanks for that.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
So he returns...again.

You have gathered up some good replays in 2 days.

Hope you continue to post more in the near future.
@ Jsoh: YES!! im glad that somebody picked that up. long live kung pow, one of the funniest movies ive ever seen.

@ Yasiou: yea, work got a little out of hand because a quarter just ended in my school. hopefully ill have more time to be a bit more active on toribash.
Originally Posted by FriedRice View Post
@ Yasiou: yea, work got a little out of hand because a quarter just ended in my school. hopefully ill have more time to be a bit more active on toribash.

Yeah I know what you mean. Hope you do get some free time, I enjoy watching your replays.

Missed the reference to Kung-Pow haven't watched that in about 3 years :o