Ranking
Original Post
Forgot Password
Hi, im having a pc "problem" i recently got a charger for my laptop and i for got the passwords to log in. I never set up the password reset program so thats not gonna help. I tried safe mode but that didnt work either. Is there something i can do to reset the password?

I have windows 7 ultimate

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Try rebooting the computer. Or call the support line for your computer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Thats what im trying to do, i cant seem to uninstall, the reinstall windows 7 on my computer but their site isnt really giving any good answers

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I tried safe mode, when i click on a username to sign in to, it just took me to the regular enter password screen

This is a job for!!! Word Girl!!!

No but seriously try contacting MicroSoft.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Or since you don't have a password reset disc... wipe the computer
Last edited by Solax; Sep 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
How do i do that if i cant log in? Ill have no problem erasing all the memory since its a newish old pc

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
How do i do that if i cant log in? Ill have no problem erasing all the memory since its a newish old pc

Run a destructive recovery.
Hoss.