Toribash
Original Post
Live bands
So quick question, what bands have you seen live and what did you think of them?

I'm just wondering because I get to see Rise Against live in Vancouver next month, and I really can't wait. I heard they're actually good live and they're my favorite band. It would be my first time going to a live concert, too.

But yeah, share your experiences and how you felt about it here
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I saw the Hold Steady live and it was absolutely amazing. Wall to wall set, ton of people, awesome music. But other than that, no other bands. I'm not a very social person.
I've seen Pink Floyd, Megadeth and both were fucking great. The precision Dave has live is just wow... This was the time with Chris Broderick.

Pink Floyd did not miss a note except the guy who was playing guitar instead of Gilmour, he was alright, but Gilmour... My god is he a beast with his bends and dark blues solos.
After The Burial, August Burns Red, Circle Of Contempt, The Contortionist, The Human Abstract, Protest The Hero, Miss May I, and like another 50 bands or something. I'm going to see Volumes, Structures, Periphery, and Veil Of Maya live reeealllyyy soon.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
seen the decemberists and rodrigo y gabriela.
about to see ziggy marley.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
I've been to a few festivals. Best bands I saw were twin shadow, deerhunter, wahsed out, toro y moi, starfucker, and warpaint.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've never seen any band live to be honest, but I've seen videos of the Final Concert of A-ha and it's fucking badass. Too bad they broke up...
Something that surprised me is that Linkin Park (my favourite band) suck at live.
oh yeah