Toribash
why are people so against hold all? I dont get it, that eliminates like half the moves in the game, and big deal if I only got <whatever limbs>.
Originally Posted by DoubleFort View Post
why are people so against hold all? I dont get it, that eliminates like half the moves in the game, and big deal if I only got <whatever limbs>.

One, hold all looks very stiff, and not that stylish. All the old replays might be hold all, but times have changed.

Also, it is a big deal if you only get (half of) two limbs. Every time I break Uke's wrist, I don't put it here, RIGHT!?

Exactly.
Last edited by rittu; Apr 23, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
HEY, don't be so harsh on him, so he is a little new? It's actually kinda stylish, I like how the dismembers are really quick. Doublefort: don't listen to people who act like littodude was, keep up the replays, you will get better. ^.^
Back in my day...
LOL. I find it REALLY difficult to ignore people like litto because about 3/4 of the community are like him, but to those who choose to be humane, comment away. Btw apology accepted I suppose.
Personally, I think it was nicely done, Hold all seems cleaner than relax all most the time. 7/10 (even though I'm a relaxer >:3)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?