Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Megaman series WIP

still VERY VERY incomplete. at least up to my standards.

i figure i'm getting sloppy at artmaking with work and all, so I figured, why not start with simple. and probably the iconic "Headphone head", Mr Rockman himself

still needs some gussying up to do, but in the spirit of the franchise, close enough.

still working on finishing all the variant armors of megaman (currently working on X-6)

then maybe Zero.. then Axl... then Forte... then Vile... then the Robot Masters

CnC as usual

---update---
Last edited by avwave; Sep 18, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
Oh my god.
Those are so beatifull.
10/10.
Everythig looks perfect.
Will you sell them?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Pretty cool stuff, but they indeed are very incomplete.
Also, i remember seeing some awesome shit you made, honestly these are bad compared to those, you should do this more often.
Okay so, in all of them the face lines are pixelated, except on first.
Some rather smoother shading style would look badass.
It's All About Expansion
this is really awsome like that i wonder how it will be when it will be FINISHED.
9.5/10
btw i would srsly like to see how u'll make Zero :/(cause of his hair)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
GYAHH, looks awesome, it's really funny, i want to see the full body texture too. but i don't like the eye of the second character
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
to <3 shape in the left one.... U suggest to make it going a bit larger on the bottom... if yah need help just pm me :3 im glad o help for free... been made in vector or pixels?
The first one is pretty ammusing.
avwave doesnt afraid of mapping and maps wrong to make the megaman fat helmet look right.
pulling the ear things forward and making the face lower wouldnt work on any other character, nice job noticing that.

I like em as much as i can like megaman(which is probably not enough)
Pretty stoked that you actually did it, seeing the oldfaegs back makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

@chicken, the whole point is for avwave to have some fun and keep in practise, he'll want to do it alone, unless work bitches him.
He knows what he's doing
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-