Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Furry head
This is my first time trying to do something like this, so I would like some advice of what could I change.
WIP

It was supposed to be the panda from Mozzila Firefox...
C&C
Last edited by Supernada; Sep 17, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Try adding just as much detail to the rest of the texture as you did to the front... I like the eyes but they aren't round, looks weird.

What's with the middle tooth? :S
Fix some mirroring issues on the chin

Also looks like the Sasquatch from Pick Of Destiny. :P ...Or wait it doesn't hm.
Last edited by Freelancer; Sep 17, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
hmm.. nice but it's look like an over loaded moustcache. and i don't like the teeth. to small.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
You can see where you split it in half and c/p.

I say free hand everything.

It comes out way better and you don't have to worry about the line down the middle when you c/p.
Hmm yeah, I splited it.
I'll try to free hand later, I just want to have an idea of how it would be when finished...

For now, I've changed the ears, eyes and did minor changes on the "background", though I'm still not feeling it. Ignore mouth I'll edit it later.
About the moustache thing, I have no idea of how I could fix that
Lol'd about the Sasquatch
I like it, but the teeth scare me. There should be more fur on it, like more 'rings' of fur on the face. Sort of like how it is on the fox's tail.