Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Questions
I was bored and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Ask me any question, so long as has no immature sexual references. There is also a limit of five questions maximum per post (no double posting either) to avoid two hours of typing answers to a bunch of random things.

Ask.
Why do you hate me? If you don't then
Why do you Love me? If you don't then
Why do you like me? If you don't then
Why do you dislike me?
Question: What do you think it takes for a person to become the best in their field?

Please write a 3 page MLA-style paper (parenthetical citations are required). I would like to see at least 5 valid sources (books, periodicals, and authoritative Internet sources). The paper must be organized clearly and coherently. I expect to see this paper finished within 3 days.
beep
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
Why do you hate me? If you don't then
Why do you Love me? If you don't then
Why do you like me? If you don't then
Why do you dislike me?

I like you because you're a fun person. I'm not going to lie, you're arrogant and an egomaniac, but it's not like I don't have a few bad qualities myself.

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Question: What do you think it takes for a person to become the best in their field?

Please write a 3 page MLA-style paper (parenthetical citations are required). I would like to see at least 5 valid sources (books, periodicals, and authoritative Internet sources). The paper must be organized clearly and coherently. I expect to see this paper finished within 3 days.

I think it takes a love for that field as well as decades of experience. Natural talent also helps. Frankly, I've never seen a famous writer or artist that didn't have a natural talent for it.

Like hell I'm writing you a paper.

Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
What is your honest opinion on me?

You're a bit of a background character. Not too noticeable but nice. Lack of social experience prevents me from telling you more.

Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Why the hell can't I run an Org.

The org really has no obvious purpose. I'm amazed it hasn't been taken down like BISH. The problem is that all of our members are the only people we could get for the org and they just gave up on it. It's dead. Forget about it.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
What do you think of me?

You seem nice. A bit more "into" this clan than others. One of those people you never see but they somehow have connections.
What do you think about me? Would you dare to give me a hug?
Last edited by Barreta; Sep 22, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.