Ranking
Original Post
[Replays]How To Upload
Introduction
If your creating a thread in the replay part of the forums or just posting a reply with a replay on a thread, this is where you want to come if you don't know how. Since this is my first time making a tutorial I'm going to be pretty straight forward, so bare with me here...

First
If your posting or creating a thread with a replay, you want to click "Manage Attachments" and another browser will appear with a number of choices to choose from, click "Choose File" and head to your Toribash Folder which is in the computer section.

Second
After you have clicked Toribash, Choose which ever version of toribash you are currently playing. After that click "replay" and click the replay you want to upload. Once you have done that, click "open", this is the part where you finish up by clicking the "upload" button at the top where it says "Upload file from your computer". Wait for it to upload before you close out the browser or else you will have to repeat this proccess.

Last
Remember that there is a limit to how much replays you can upload, that limit is 10, which pretty much isn't alot. After you have uploaded your replays, you will be able to confirm that it has successfully uploaded by looking below the "Manage Attachments" button Once you have done this.... Well, this is as far as i go.

This is only my first tutorial and I had decided to do this because of the many beginners who don't know how to work their way around the forums, so if i did something incorrect on this tutorial please feel free to correct me, Thanks!
Last edited by Obomination; Sep 24, 2011 at 12:50 AM.