Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] account gone! and i payed money with him!
hi about a year ago i had a character called shad6 and he had full textures and a radioactive relax and no force (because i was saving for hunter) i had quite a fair bit of tc and apparently loads of other characters account got deleted at that time i tried multiple times to get my account back with no luck and so i gave up and quit toribash until now i have borrowed my brothers stuff because hes quit but because i have started he wants to start playing again and if i dont have my textures i wont want to start getting them all over again. so do you think i could have my old account back now please i love toribash offline and online and i realy want all my stuff back. thx for any help and for your time
Excuse me, Did you forgot your password?
Or, Did you CERTAINLY Did not gave your password to anyone even your brother?
An account is impossible to be banished from toribash SQL database, Unless if the forum is hacked which means a total chaos.
and no some time last year something happend that made a load of characters become deleted and loads of people were emailing this guy or something like that asking for their accounts back so because there was so many people asking i didnt even get a reply and i tried multiple times and nowi am trying again most people should have there accounts back so i might get a reply this time
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
An account is impossible to be banished from toribash SQL database, Unless if the forum is hacked which means a total chaos.

It happened a year ago. The forum was screwed, and the database was reset two months.

Contact [email protected] with information about the situation, and they'll help. It might take some time, though, so be patient.
All right, wait for a reply from [email protected] and they'll take care of it for you.
If you don't get a reply in 3-5 days, feel free to send another one in their direction.
PM me if you need this thread re-opened.
BAD LUCK