Toribash
Original Post
[A] A really awesome set
Hey guys it's me again looking to sell this set i had for about 6 months now so uh please bid resonable prices! Ihave the rest of the textures these pictures dont have the chest etc... so here is the layout:

Starding bid: 3k tc
Min raise: 500tc
Resize or recoulor: only if the person who owned the set before me sends me a message
Auto buy: 10k
End date: 24 hours after the last bid
Only accepting tc and cool items.

Just let me know if you want more pictures:
Attached Images
screenshot-25-08-37-13.jpg (11.8 KB, 13 views)
screenshot-25-08-37-30.jpg (13.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by vapeor; Sep 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM.
ill give u 2.5k for it
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

2.5ktc

User Infracted: Useless post ~Toast
Last edited by Toast; Sep 29, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.

A) Auctions must have an end date or time (I.E. 25/Dec or 24 hours after last valid bid)

Add it within 24 hours or I will have to close your thread. Next time I will just close it.
ok 3k tc for starting bid
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok added and finally a valid bid with kball in the lead if no one else bids from 24hours after this post he will get it.