Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Shutdown
THE SYNC SUCKS!!
Because Sony Vegas was lagging and it made it look like it was in sync.
Enjoy...
Tell me what could be better (besides BETTER REPLAYS).
Last edited by pusga; Sep 27, 2011 at 04:25 PM.
oh yeah
Things you gotta improve:

Camera Work - I recommend you BezCam.
Shaders - Use different shaders just so the quality of the video will be waaay better.
Effects - Some of the effects you used were poor, mess around a bit and make a kind of effect that no one have ever done.
:^)
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
Things you gotta improve:

Camera Work - I recommend you BezCam.
Shaders - Use different shaders just so the quality of the video will be waaay better.
Effects - Some of the effects you used were poor, mess around a bit and make a kind of effect that no one have ever done.

Thanks I'm getting BezCam now, looks promising.
I used regular shaders, and my PC is slow enought that way. I had to speed up the whole video.
Originally Posted by Dialord
whatsong?

Forgotten by Linkin Park.
oh yeah
The camera wasn't that good, the song could have been better.
As for the effects, There weren't much but I liked how the screen shook when Uke for hit.

6/10
Dose is dead.
Its really good and you did have sync, now i dont want to repeat about the camera.
What you should do is fade transitions and change shaders a little.You dont have to use crop
for every hit, if your using sony vegas there are tons of effect and tutorials on youtube for them.
7/10
PS: i loved the head passing transition at 0: 38
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Originally Posted by machker94 View Post
Its really good and you did have sync, now i dont want to repeat about the camera.
What you should do is fade transitions and change shaders a little.You dont have to use crop
for every hit, if your using sony vegas there are tons of effect and tutorials on youtube for them.
7/10
PS: i loved the head passing transition at 0: 38

Yes I suck with the camera. I'm learning BezCam script now, so I can use it later.
oh yeah