Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
About Myself
Hey guys, I was just told to make a thread about myself, because I have received a 5 day trial, so here I am.

Like my app said, My name is Soren, but some people call me Cobb (My last name). I live in Houston, Texas. I like to chill, and listen to mellow music. I play a bit of games. I have XBL, but I am mostly on my mac as far as gaming. I am pretty athletic. I'm doing cross-country for my school, and i'm planning on doing soccer aswell. I'm Irish, German, and white (If you care).

I'd be happy to answer any questions about myself. Maybe like those 'Quiz me' threads.

P.S. Ale is so fu*king sexy
Last edited by sham; Sep 27, 2011 at 01:44 AM.
inq.
You like me?
Hehehe
But anyways, what do you like to do?
Your hobbies?
You like realism replays?
Show some of your replays anyways.
(P.S. Ale is so freaking sexy!!! Actually not.)
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Welcome, I like you already because you have XBL (Feel free to add SeniorKinky)
Also if you're looking into doing sports I suggest Wrestling and/or football; I do those for my school and I find them extremely entertaining.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Welcome, I like you already because you have XBL (Feel free to add SeniorKinky)
Also if you're looking into doing sports I suggest Wrestling and/or football; I do those for my school and I find them extremely entertaining.

Cool, I'll add you. If you find an extremely stupid gamertag adding you, it's probably me. Anyway, I did football last year, but not this year. The reason: We are the worst football team in the district and we just won our first game in 8 years.

Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
You like me? 'Course I do.
Hehehe
But anyways, what do you like to do? I love to chill, write, game, and pretty much anything that doesn't involve me shopping.
Your hobbies? Mostly sports. Another big hobby of mine is Longboarding. It's pretty popular in Houston.
You like realism replays? 'Course I do.
Show some of your replays anyways: I would, but I uhhhh, kinda suck.
(P.S. Ale is so freaking sexy!!! Actually not.)

Last edited by sham; Sep 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Yes,
He's a good guy and he is making me an avvy.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Add "ale is so fucking sexy" and i may say welcome to you aswell.

Welcome :3
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Add "ale is so fucking sexy" and i may say welcome to you aswell.

Welcome :3

Done.

Any questions?
inq.